OUT OF STOCK
With a power that belies its diminutive, compact form factor, the Fenix PD25 packs a major punch for such a tiny flashlight. With a 50,000 hour lifespan Cree XP-L LED and equipped with an intelligent drive circuit, the PD25 is capable of a stunning 550-lumen output from a single 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery while also providing added flexibility by accepting a CR123A Lithium battery as well. In addition to its head-mounted metal slide switch controlling its five different output levels (including an emergency strobe mode), the flashlight features a tactical tail switch with momentary-on functionality, making the Fenix PD25 a versatile little light that's perfect for any number of different situations. Batteries sold separately.
• A long-lasting Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a 50,000 hour lifespan.
• Capable of being powered by just one 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery or one 3V CR123A Lithium battery.
• Compact construction at just 93mm in length and 21.5mm in diameter.
• 47 grams in weight without battery.
• Constant, digitally regulated brightness for consistent output.
• Built-in low-voltage warning function to indicate when it's time to replace or recharge the battery.
• Equipped with reverse polarity protection to safeguard against damage from incorrectly installed batteries.
• Automatic over-heat protection in order to avoid high surface temperatures.
• Slip-resistant body design with anti-roll capabilities.
↓ Momentary-on functionality provided by a tactical tail cap switch.
• Output selection controlled by head-mounted steel side switch.
• Constructed from durable aircraft-grade aluminum and coated with an anti-abrasive, hard-anodized premium Type III finish.
• Extra-clear optics with an anti-reflective coating made from reinforced glass.
- One Lanyard
- One Holster
- One Pocket Clip
- One Spare O-ring
- One User Manual
- One Warranty Card