OUT OF STOCK
This compact and light all-season camping lantern, which measures less than 10 centimeters long and weighs only 130 grams, packs quite a punch with a maximum output of 350 lumens, making it easy to see in an area as large as 25 meters in diameter. With a Micro-USB charging port and built to resist the cold, the CL25R can deliver more than 600 hours of function across 6 different output modes, including ultra-efficient moonlight, red light, and turbo modes. The CL25R is amazingly adaptable, as it can be fitted to a tripod mount, has a magnetic base, and can be hung by its built-in lanyard as well. Battery included.
• A combination of red and white LEDs with a maximum output of 350 lumens.
• Can run on two CR123A Lithium batteries or a single 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery.
• Just 99mm in height with a 52mm diameter, and weighs just130 grams without batteries.
• Specifically designed to resist the cold for all-weather camping.
• Rechargeable Micro-USB function includes low voltage warning function and charging indicator.
• Maximum beam diameter of 25 meters.
• IPX-6 (heavy splash and rain) waterproof.
• Four white light output options and two red light output options.
• Integrated protective charging circuit prevents overheating, over-discharging, overcharging, and damage from batteries being installed improperly.
• More than 600 hours of use with low-output, extended runtime Moonlight mode.
• Integrated tripod socket and magnetized base for easy attachment.
• Fast and easy operation with single luminous button switch.
- One Spare O-ring
- One Micro USB Cable
- One Fenix ARB-L2-2300mAh 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- One User Manual
- One Warranty Card