OUT OF STOCK
Featuring one-of-a-kind performance from a flashlight powered by 4 AA batteries, the Fenix LD41 features six outputs with both SOS and strobe settings, a uniquely designed battery holder, a momentary-on dual tail cap switch, and capable of delivering 300 meters of maximum beam distance with an output of 960 lumens, the LD41 is perfect for camping, cave exploring, search-and-rescue efforts, or anything else you can throw at it. Batteries sold separately.
• Rugged, ultra-bright 50,000 hour lifespan Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED.
• Powered by four AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH ) batteries
• 175mm long with a 40mm diameter.
• Weighs just 190 grams before battery installation.
• Constant brightness maintained by digital output regulation.
• Safeguarded against reverse polarity damage from incorrect battery installation.
• Low-voltage reminder indicator activates when new batteries are needed.
• Body designed with anti-roll and slip-resistant properties.
• Tail cap switch provides tactical momentary-on functionality.
• One-click tail mode switch for brightness selection.
• Constructed from durable aircraft-grade aluminum with an anti-abrasive hard-anodized premium Type III finish.
• Anti-reflective coated lens constructed of reinforced, ultra-clear glass.
- One Holster
- One Lanyard
- One Rubber Switch Boot
- One Spare O-ring
- One User Manual
- One Warranty Card