OUT OF STOCK
Featuring an intelligent drive circuit and an output as high as 300 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 130 meters, the Fenix LD11 re-defines the everyday carry flashlight. The LD11 will not just take one AA battery but will also accept one 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery, providing the reliability and flexibility you need for an EDC flashlight. Compact and easily portable and waterproof to the IPX-8 standard (when submersed in more than 3 feet), the Fenix LD11 even offers four output levels plus an emergency strobe setting for even more functionality. Batteries sold separately.
• Ultra-long lasting 50,000 hour lifespan Cree XP-G2 R5 white light LED.
• Accepts either one 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery or one AA battery.
• Just 99mm long and 21.5mm in diameter.
• Weighs only 53 grams before battery insertion.
• Heightened battery performance from intelligent drive circuit.
• Constant brightness maintained from digital output regulation.
• Low-voltage indicator activates when battery power is running low.
• Protected from incorrect battery installation with reverse polarity safeguards.
• Protected from overheating and high surface temperatures.
• Slip-resistant anti-roll body design.
• One-push tail cap switch to select output.
• Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum for extra durability.
• Hard-anodized premium Type III anti-abrasive coating.
• Reinforced glass, high-clarity lens with anti-reflective finish.
- One lanyard
- One Holster
- One Pocket Clip
- One Spare O-ring
- One User Manual
- One Warranty Card