Featuring a USB rechargeable battery and a digital display screen clearly showing battery strength and light runtime, the Fenix BC30R provides the utmost in confidence in run-time readings. Versatile, compact, and weighing just over 221 grams, this bike light comes with a quick on/off release and can light the way for more than 20 hours at a time with a maximum light output of up to 1800 lumens. Battery included.
• A pair of neutral white Cree XM-L2 (T6) LED lights with high color rendition.
• Double rechargeable batteries with Micro-USB charging and a 5200mAh/3.7V power rating.
• Dual distance beam system capable of reaching 161 meters ahead with 1800-lumen instant Burst activation through a remote pressure switch.
• Flashing mode (150 lumens) and five different brightness levels (50, 150, 400, 1000, 1800 lumens) regulated digitally for constant brightness.
• Digital battery power and OLED runtime display, including low power warning and automatic output downshift.
• Fast and easy output through plus/minus button switch.
• Easy and secure adjustment with quick-release handlebar mount.
• Aluminum alloy construction providing high heat dissipation, impact resistance to 1 meter and water resistance to IPX-6, able to withstand heavy rain and splashing.