OUT OF STOCK
A perfect blend of both performance and functionality, the Fenix TK16 flashlight built for reliability - making it one of your most indispensable tools when it comes to an emergency or while engaging in tactical operations. The first LED flashlight from Fenix to utilize the new one-finger operation Dual Tactical Tail Switch, the TK16 boasts momentary-on functionality and instant access to operating modes such as an emergency strobe setting. With four discrete brightness outputs, the TK16 is capable of a stupendous 1000 lumen maximum output that can reach as far as a truly astounding 240 meter beam length. Designed with Fenix's Dual Layer Body casing, the TK16 has a body clip, grip ring, a strike face bezel, and other useful elements designed for both emergency and tactical use. Batteries sold separately.
• Super long-lasting Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with 50,000 hours lifespan.
• Capable of receiving power from just one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or a pair of 3V CR123A Lithium batteries.
• Just 140mm long and 25mm in diameter, with an enlarged 34mm head to accommodate a strike face bezel.
• Ultra lightweight 122 gram weight without battery.
• Constant brightness maintained by integrated digital regulation output system.
• Protected by reverse polarity damage caused by incorrect installation of batteries.
• Body comes equipped with slip-resistant and anti-roll design features.
• Instant Strobe mode accessible from tail switch for fast and easy selection of light output modes.
• Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum for heightened toughness and durability, finished in a premium Type III anti-abrasive hard-anodized coating.
• Lens made from reinforced glass with an anti-reflective coating to minimize glare.
- One Lanyard
- One Holster
- One Spare O-ring
- One User Manual
- One Warranty Card