OUT OF STOCK
Unfortunately, this flashlight is discontinued. Looking for a similar flashlight? Check out the Klarus P20!
Powered by just 2 AA Alkaline or Ni-MH batteries, the Klarus P2A can provide a maximum output of 245 lumens and features a second low-power 20 lumen setting that extends runtime to an impressive 33 hours. Included with the P2A is a body clip for hands-free operating and a forward tactical switch for momentary activation functionality, easy output selection with a simple twist of the flashlight head, and a 50,000 hour lifespan CREE XP-G R5 LED for long-lasting and reliable light-throwing.
The P2A is manufactured to the utmost of exacting standards from durable aircraft-grade aluminum that's been anodized with a Type III scratch-resistant coating, features an ultra-clear, toughened glass lens and a textured reflector that provides for a smooth, well-balanced beam that has been tuned to provide an excellent balance between spill and throw. Combined with integrated reverse polarity protection, a digital output regulator that provides constant brightness with high efficiency, and tied together in a watertight case that boasts an IPX-8 waterproof rating to 2 meters, this flashlight is small yet fierce. The P2A makes the perfect choice for an everyday carry light for anyone and everyone. Batteries sold separately.
- Uses a CREE XP-G R5 LED with a maximum output of 245 lumens
- Has two modes
- High (245 lumens) - 1.6 hour runtime
- Low (20 lumens) - 33 hour runtime
- Has two output modes and is easy to operate
- Has a forward tactical switch with momentary activation
- Has a smooth beam with the perfect balance of beam throw and spill
- Is constructed with Military Grade HA Type III anodizing
- Has a highly efficient digitally regulated output that maintains constant brightness
- Has reverse polarity protection to protect the flashlight and teh battery
- Is waterproof up to IPX-8 standard (submersible up to 2 meters)
- Has a 5 year Klarus warranty
- One pocket clip
- One rubber switch boot
- One lanyard
- Two O-rings