OUT OF STOCK
With a 150 hour runtime, four different brightness levels, and a burst mode providing 900 lumens of illumination -- and all from just one 18650 Lithium battery or a pair of CR123A batteries, the Fenix HL55 headlamp has all the features you need in a headlamp. High-humidity environments are no match for the HL55 thanks to its neutral white light LED, providing a carry distance of 116 meters. Complete with single side switch for power, burst, and output selection, and an ANSI-rated all-metal housing, this headlamp will serve you well no matter the season and no matter the location. Batteries sold separately.
• One neutral white Cree XM-L2 T6 LED with a 50,000 hour lifespan.
• Designed to run off either one 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries.
• 84mm long, 46mm wide, 48mm high.
• Weighs just 115 grams before batteries.
• One-touch instant Burst mode providing 900 lumens of illumination.
• Single integrated all-function switch for fast and easy operation.
• Digital output regulator to maintain unwavering brightness.
• Reverse polarity protection to safeguard against incorrect installation of batteries.
• Durable aluminum alloy construction with hard-anodized, premium Type 3 anti-abrasive coating.
• Reinforced clear glass lens coated with anti-reflective material.