OUT OF STOCK
Submersible to two meters and powered by a CR123A rechargeable Lithium battery, the ultra-compact Fenix HL50 headlamp is the perfect choice for all-weather outdoor activities. With a 365 lumen neutral white output and capable of taking traditional AA batteries as well, the HL50 is ready to go and converts easily into keychain or handheld use by removing the lighting head from its webbing. Batteries sold separately.
• Neutral white Cree XM-L2 T6 LED with 50,000 hour lifespan.
• Will run on either a 3V CR123A Lithium battery or one AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH) battery.
• 63.8mm long, 32mm high, 30mm wide,
• Weighs just 57 grams before battery installation.
• Constant brightness maintained by digital output regulator.
• Safe from reverse polarity damage caused by incorrectly installed batteries.
• Fast and easy operation via all-function head switch.
• 365 lumen burst mode.
• Constructed from high quality stainless steel and aluminum alloy.
• Anti-abrasive, hard-anodized premium Type III finish.
• Glass lens with anti-reflective coating and reinforced shatter resistance.
- Extender Tube
- Spare o-ring(s)