OUT OF STOCK
The newly redesigned 2014 edition of the Fenix TK22 tactical flashlight features an even more powerful 920 lumen maximum output to provide even more illumination to challenging situations, sure to come in handy if you're an avid outdoorsman, providing search and rescue services, or a law enforcement official. The Fenix TK22 2014 offers flexibility in power sources, accepting either a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or a pair of CR123A Lithium batteries to provide as much as 150 hours of runtime on minimum settings - all in a compact and durable form factor with a ring-less beam pattern. Batteries sold separately.
• A 50,000 hour lifespan super-durable and rugged Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED.
• Powered by one either a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or a pair of 3V CR123A Lithium batteries working in tandem for the ultimate in versatility.
• Just 147mm long and with a 25.4mm diameter, the TK22 has an enlarged head with a 40mm diameter.
• Weighs just 157 grams without battery.
• Digital output regulator to provide constant brightness levels across all modes.
• Integrated low-voltage warning light to provide a battery replacement reminder to users before going dark.
• Protection from reverse polarity damage arising from improperly installed batteries.
• Slip-resistant, anti-roll body design with a hard-anodized premium Type III anti-abrasive finish to resist scratches and other wear and tear.
• One-press output selection from front-mounted mode switch button.
• Reinforced glass lens with anti-reflective coating for exceptional clarity.
- One holster
- One lanyard
- Spare rubber tail cap
- Spare o-ring(s)