OUT OF STOCK
Unfortunately, this flashlight is discontinued. Looking for a similar flashlight? Check out the Klarus FH10!
The Klarus FL18 offers dual functionality with a primary CREE XM-L2 U2 LED capable of providing 950-lumen output as far as 219 meters while also incorporating a series of secondary multicolor LEDs mounted on the side in a diffused, close-proximity floodlight with several different modes including red SOS and green caution/location flash. This two-in-one combination flashlight features ergonomically-designed two-color switches for easy operation both one-handed and in the dark, offers a patented magnetic self-locating charging system, and an additional USB charging port with built-in light to indicate charge status to make charging on-the-go easy and convenient.
With a waterproof rating of IPX-8 certified to withstand immersion in up to 2 meters of water, the Klarus FL18 features a scratch-resistant durable dark gray tactical military-grade finish. Compatible with any 18650 rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, this two-in-one flashlight will work with any Klarus custom battery designed for the FL18, and will provide hours of runtime for both the primary LED lamp and the side LED floodlights, providing 32.5 hours of runtime for the SOS function or a truly impressive 70 hour runtime for the green side LED flash function. Battery included.
- Uses a CREE XM-L2 U2 LEd as the Primary LED for a maximum output of 950 lumens and a maximum beam distance of 219 meters. The red and green lights use a CREE XP E R2 LED
- Combines a Primary LED with multi-colored Side LEDs making the FL18 a 2-in-1 flashlight & lantern with a long throw beam and diffused flood
- Has a patented Unique Side Light that allows hands-free illumination and provides a perfect floodlight for areas in close proximity
- The Primary LED and the Side LEDs are separately controlled by two switches, but can be used simultaneously
- Along with providing a flood light, the red Side LED has an SOS function and the green Side LED has a flash mode
- A red light flashing an SOS signal is the international standard rescue signal, but the red SOS signal could also be used as a caution or danger signal.
- The green flashing mode could be used as a signal indicating that it is safe to proceed or as a location signal
- Has an ergonomically designed high-low switches in two colors for easy one-handed operation
- Has a patented self-locating Magnetic FAST Connection charging system, meaning that if the flashlight is within 1cm of t charging port, it self-locates to make the connection
- It has a USB rechargeable interface on side of flashlight with visible charging status and uses a standard USB port for charging
- Is IPX-8 rated waterproof (submersible up to 2 meters) which guarantees function even in the wettest weather
- Is scratch resistant and impact resistant up to 1.5 meters
- Has a 5 year Klarus warranty
- One rechargeable 18650 Lithium-Ion battery
- One Klarus magnetic recharging cable
- One lanyard
- One O-ring
CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
8 output levels plus 4 flashing modes and SOS
Working Voltage: 3.0V -6.5V
Compatible Battery: 2x CR123A , 1x 18650, or KLARUS custom 18650
Charging: Input: 5V; Output 4.2V/500 mA
Charging time: Decided by battery capacity
Formula is: Charging time = (battery capacity/500 mA) + 0.5 hrs
Body colour: Dark grey
Reflector: Textured orange-peel reflector
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
Dimensions: 164mm (Length) x 23mm (Body) x 33mm (Head)
Net weight: 125g (Excluding battery) 171g(Including battery)