OUT OF STOCK
Compact and rechargeable, the Olight R20 Javelot is an excellent choice for your everyday carry needs! Equipped with a CREE XP-L HI LED, this flashlight delivers a maximum lumen output of 900 and has a maximum beam distance of 314 meters. A spectacular performance for such a compact flashlight that is less than 6 inches in length. The R20 Javelot has a rubber tail switch which can be lightly pressed to cycle through the brightness settings. There are a total of three brightness levels on the R20 Javelot and when turning on the flashlight, the default setting is the highest brightness level. On the lowest brightness level (10 lumens) the R20 Javelot can run for 100 hours! In order to prevent over-heating and to conserve the battery, the flashlight will drop from 900 lumens to 450 lumens while on the brightest setting.
The R20 Javelot has a built in charging circuit that guarantees safe, consistent, and stable charging. There is an LED power indicator on the flashlight that will glow red when the battery is charging and when the battery is below 3.0 Volts. When the charging is complete, the LED power indicator will glow green. Included with the R20 Javelot is a unique 18650 battery that is long-lasting and efficient. Other 18650 batteries can be used, but it will not support the micro-USB charging. It is highly recommend to use the battery that is included with the R20 Javelot flashlight as this battery supports the micro-USB charging safely.
Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-scratch type II hard anodizing, the R20 Javelot is an incredibly durable flashlight. It has a double-sided anti-reflective hardened glass lens to protect the LED. The charging port inside the neck of the flashlight uses a protection ring to prevent dust or water from seeping in. For convenience, the tail cap has a lanyard hole the the provided lanyard can be inserted into. The R20 Javelot also has stand capability allowing for hands-free illumination. Battery included.
- Uses a CREE XP-L HI LED with a maximum output of 900 lumens
- Has a tail switch that turns ON and OFF the flashlight and cycles through lighting modes
- Has three different brightness settings:
- High (900 lumens + 450 lumens) - 3 minute + 2.5 hour runtime
- Medium (100 lumens) - 2.5 hour runtime
- Low (10 lumens) - 100 hour runtime
- When the flashlight is turned on, the default brightness setting is the highest lighting mode
- Is USB rechargeable and has a USB port located in the neck of the flashlight
- Includes a high quality customized 2600 mAh 18650 rechargeable Lithium Ion battery with a protection board
- Built-in charging circuit using a 1000mAh 4.2V constant current for consistent charging.
- LED power indicator light above the USB charging port can also be used as a battery low voltage warning. When the battery voltage is lower than 3.0V, the indicator light glows red and the light will turn off when it needs to be charged.
- Capable standing for area lighting and hands-free illumination
- Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type II hard anodizing
- Contains a smooth reflector with a double-sided anti-reflective hardened glass lens to protect the LED
- Has a 5 year Olight warranty
- Rechargeable Customized 18650 2600 mAh battery
- Micro USB cable
- User's manual
- CREE XP-L HI LED
- 3 Lighting modes
- Max Lumens: 900
- Battery: 1 x Customized 18650 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Reflector: Smooth
- 5.19 inches in length
- 1.24 inches head diameter
- 0.94 inches body diameter
- Net weight: 3.03 oz (without batteries)
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum
- Lens: double-sided anti-reflective hardened glass