OUT OF STOCK
The Maglite ML25LT is an excellent basic handheld LED flashlight that you can rely on time and time again. This flashlight can deliver up to 177 lumens and reaches a maximum distance of 319 meters! It has a single output and a reliable twist switch head that allows you to not only turn the flashlight ON and OFF, but adjust the beam’s focus as well. This feature allows for great versatility as you can choose whether you need a floody area light or prefer a more focused spot beam. With its diamond knurl design on the body, you can easily grip the flashlight with little effort ensuring that the flashlight won’t slip from your grasp.
A unique aspect of this LED flashlight is the Hands-Free Candle Mode. On the tail of the ML25LT flashlight you have a little light that illuminates a small area so you can work using both your hands while setting the flashlight up. It has a rugged machined aluminum construction making the ML25LT impact resistant up to 1 meter and water resistant so you can take it out in the rain with no worries. This flashlight runs on 2 C Cell alkaline batteries and is covered under Maglite's limited lifetime warranty. Batteries sold separately.
- Features LED technology that delivers up to 177 lumens with a max distance of 319 meters
- Has a twist switch head that turns ON and OFF the flashlight
- Has a single output
- Twist switch head to adjust the angle of beam for a floody beam or for a more focused beam
- Has a diamond knurl design on the body for easy grip
- Has a hands-free candle mode on the tail
- Constructed from machined aluminum
- Impact resistant up to 1 meter
- Water resistant
- Runs on 2 C Cell Alkaline batteries
- Covered under Maglite's limited lifetime warranty
- Uses LED Technology
- Compatible Batteries: 2 x C Cell Alkaline batteries
- Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Switch type: Twist Head
- Dimension: (Head Diameter) 1.7 in. x (Body Diameter) 1.2 in x (Length) 6.632 in.
- 1 lighting mode
- Net weight: 11.2 oz
- Material: machined aluminum