OUT OF STOCK
The Klarus SD80 is a super bright 5000 lumen super high-powered light! It can be used in a variety of settings including diving, photography, and videography. It is equipped with 8 CREE XM-L2 LEDs for maximum brightness and a professional photographic light and it has 2 XPE red LEDs for enhanced underwater color and 2 UV LEDs that bring out the wonderful bio luminescence from many sea creatures. The SD80 has a 110° angle light beam for a wide area of illumination and it has a convenient ball joint so it can be mounted on photography equipment. This is truly a unique and incredibly useful light!
The SD80 uses either eight single-use CR123 batteries or four rechargeable 18650 batteries. There is a convenient indicator that alerts the user when the battery life is below 30% so the user can decide on the usage based on the remaining battery life. On the high mode, the SD80 can last up to 1.8 hours and on the lowest mode the SD80 can last up to 4 hours at 2500 lumens!
Looking on the safety end, the SD80 is incredibly durable! Constructed from high quality aircraft grade aluminum that was treated with type III hard anodization, this amazing and professional flashlight is scratch resistant! The flashlight is able to be submerged into the water up to 100 meters deep! That is a lot of underwater exploring! To protect the LEDs inside the flashlight the lens is 4mm thick and was crafted from toughened glass with a diamond coating. The SD80 has a special internal recycle conductive structure that protects the electronics of the flashlight. Batteries sold separately.
- Uses 8 CREE XM-L2 LEDs, 2 XPE red LEDs, and 2 UV LEDs with a maximum output of 5000 ANSI lumens
- Is a professional photographic light
- The red LED light enahances the underwater color
- The ultraviolet (UV) LED light gives a transparant appearce to aquatic creatures
- Has a 110° angle light beam for a wide area of illumination
- Has high anti-corrosion performance
- The body is constructed from high quality aircraft grade aluminum that was treated with type III hard anodization
- The flashlight lens is 4mm thick and was crafted from toughened glass with a diamond coating to protect the LEDs
- Has a special internal recycle conductive structure that protects the electronics of the flashlight
- One ball joint
- One lanyard
- One spare O-ring
• CREE XM-L2 + XPE red +UV LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
• Five lighting modes: High/Low/UV/Red/Mixed
• Working Voltage: 5.0V - 18.0V
• Compatible Battery: 8x CR123A , 4x 18650
• Body colour: Black
• Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
• Dimensions: 140mm (Length) x 53mm (Body) x 56mm (Head)
• Net weight: 579g (with battery in air) 365g (with battery in sea)