Meet the first adjustable focus flashlight by Klarus - the FX10. With the Klarus Focusing System (KFS) you are able to adjust the focus of the flashlight letting you modify the output from a long distance spotlight to a broad floodlight. Simply twist the head of the flashlight to adjust the beam finding the perfect focus for any situation. The FX10 features a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED and delivers up to 1000 lumens making it extremely powerful. The maximum beam distance of the FX10 in the spotlight focus is 300 meters and in the floodlight focus it is 54 meters. This adjustable focus gives you a lot of versatility in a tactical flashlight.
The FX10 features a triple switch design - dual tail switches and a side switch which function independently. With these switches you'll have access to momentary on, One Touch Strobe, One Touch Low, a mode memory function, and a lockout function. The FX10 features six total outputs including four brightness levels, a strobe mode, and an SOS mode. To add more versatility this tactical flashlight features two programmable settings: the Tactical Setting and the Outdoor Setting. In the Tactical Setting you have a One Touch Strobe and a One Touch Turbo. In the Outdoor Setting you have a One Touch Low, a One Touch Turbo and SOS. Both of these settings are excellent to have and are simple to switch back and forth to.
The FX10 is also a USB rechargeable flashlights so it has a micro USB port located on the side for easy and convenient charging. It also features a charging/battery indicator. When the battery is charging the indicator will glow red, when it's fully charged it will glow green, and if something is preventing it from charging it'll flash yellow. When checking the battery levels the indicator will glow green which means the battery is over 70% charged. It will glow orange when it's between 30 and 70% charged. It will glow red when it's less than 30% charged and will flash red when it's less than 10% charged meaning it's time to recharge your flashlight or change the battery. Speaking of batteries, the FX10 can run on a single 18650 battery, two CR123A batteries, or two Klarus 16340 batteries.
With Klarus you can expect the best quality and durability. The FX10 features an Intelligent Temperature Protection System (ITS) that monitors the internal temperature of the flashlight and will adjust the output to protect the internal components and the LED. On the inside it features dual springs which will protect the battery in case of any accidental drops. You have reverse polarity protection to prevent damage to the flashlight or battery if the battery is inserted incorrectly. Crafted from Aerospace aluminum alloy with a hard anodized finish, this tactical light can stand up to harsh conditions. The Ultra Clear Polycarbonate Lens is not only durable but provides excellent light transmission. The FX10 waterproof up to IPX8 standards and is impact-resistant up to 1 meter. If you're looking for an extremely versatile tactical flashlight then the Klarus FX10 is perfect. Battery included.
- Equipped with a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED delivering up to 1000 lumens with a max beam distance of 300 meters
- Klarus Focusing System (KFS) adjusts the beam of the flashlight
- Features a triple switch design
- Momentary on, One Touch Strobe, One Touch Low, a mode memory function, and a lockout function.
- Features six total outputs:
- Turbo (1000 lumens) - 2 hour runtime
- High (350 lumens) - 4 hour runtime
- Medium (100 lumens) - 18 hour runtime
- Low (10 lumens) - 260 hour runtime
- Strobe (1000 lumens) - 4 hour runtime
- SOS (100 lumens) - 54 hour runtime
- Features two programmable settings:
- Tactical Setting: One Touch Strobe, One Touch Turbo
- Outdoor Setting: One Touch Low, One Touch Turbo and SOS
- USB rechargeable
- Has a charging/battery level indicator
- Compatible with 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A, 2 x Klarus 16340
- Intelligent Temperature Protection System (ITS)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Internal dual spring protection
- Crafted from Aerospace aluminum alloy with CNC machining and a Mil-Spec hard anodizing finish
- Ultra Clear Polycarbonate Lens which is resistant to oxidation, high temperatures, and UV rays
- Waterproof up to IPX8 standards
- Impact Resistant up to 1 meter
- Klarus 18650 rechargeable battery with 2600mAh capacity
- Charging Cable
- Spare o-ring
• CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, lifetime up to 50,000 Hours.
• Tactical Setting by Default. 4 lighting levels and 2 flash modes.
• Working Voltage: 2.5v-8.4v.
• Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A or 2 x Klarus 16340.
• Charging Time: Depends on the battery capacity.
Formula: Charging Time=(Capacity of Battery/1000mA+1H).
• Optical System: Klarus Focusing System(KFS).
• Switch: Tactical Tail Dual-Switch + Side Switch.
• Dimensions: Head - 35.0mm (1.38”) diameter
Body - 25.4mm (1.00”) diameter
Length - 140.0mm (5.51”)
• Weight: 115g (4.06oz) without battery.
• Material: Aerospace Aluminum Alloy 6061-T6, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodizing.
• Accessories Included: 1 x Micro USB Cable, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x Spare O-ring, 1 x Klarus 18650 Battery, 1 x Nylon Holster, 1 x Clip.