If you’re an outdoor enthusiast then you definitely need some filters for your flashlight. Filters make your flashlight more versatile, allowing you to use it in more situations. The Klarus FT12 filters are made of colored glass that is protected by a high elastic silicone frame. It’s easy to fit onto your flashlight and you don’t even need to remove the bezel. The FT12 is compatible with flashlights that have a 45mm bezels and works great on these Klarus flashlights: XT12GT and XT15.
You have a variety of colors to choose from and each has its own uses.
Red Filter - this filter is great for hunting because it won’t alert prey and preserves your night vision. It’s also great for penetrating fog or smoke and can be used for traffic, emergencies, and more situations.
Green Filter - Green also doesn’t disrupt night vision and is great to use when reading maps at night. It’s also great for hunting and hiking or other outdoor night time activities.
Blue Filter - This filter is great for tracking game, night fishing, and close-up reading
- High elastic silicone frame gives a good protect to the glass, making the filter fit many flashlight models in almost any environment.
- Red filter- Used for emergencies, caution, traffic signal and Hunting to not spook game. Great for penetrating fog or smoke. Does not disrupt night vision.
- Green filter-Used for hunting and hiking. Green is also very popular for night time map reading and covert operations because it does not disrupt night vision.
- Blue filter- Used for night fishing, tracking wounded game, and close reading.
- FT12:Can be compatible with around 45mm bezel(like XT12GT/XT15).
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: