PRE-ORDER TODAY! EXPECTED TO SHIP DECEMBER 10th
Klarus has amazed us again with another compact 18650 flashlight that boasts an insane lumen count. The Klarus 360X3 is a tactical flashlight that features an innovative and unique switch design that you won’t want to miss out on. First, this flashlight features a CREE XHP70.2 P2 LED and a deep reflector. It emits an amazing diffused beam of 3200 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 283 meters! That’s one powerful compact flashlight.
The lumen output is not the only impressive feature to this flashlight. The 360X3 features a triple switch design with dual tail switches and a side switch that function independently. The 360° omni-directional dual switch allows you to operate the flashlight easily from any angle. The main center tail switch gives you access to a momentary-on and One-Touch Turbo whereas the secondary switch gives you access to either a One-Touch Strobe or a One-Touch Low. With this unique design you’re able to operate the flashlight incredibly quickly.
The 360X3 flashlight also features multiple outputs making it incredibly versatile. It features six total outputs including four brightness levels that range from 15 lumens to 3200 lumens as well as a strobe and an SOS mode in case of emergency. Along with these multiple outputs you can also choose between two programmable settings: the Tactical Setting and the Outdoor Setting. These two settings affect how the dual tail switches operate. In the Tactical Setting, the main tail switch will give you a One-Touch Turbo and the secondary ring switch will give you a One-Touch Strobe. In the Outdoor Setting, the main tail switch will give you a One-Touch Low and an SOS mode and the secondary ring switch will give you a One-Touch Low. You can switch between the settings at any time and use this tactical flashlight for a variety of situations.
The Klarus 360X3 is a USB rechargeable flashlight making it incredibly convenient to charge the battery. It features a charging indicator that doubles as a battery capacity indicator as well. It comes with an 18650 battery but you can also equip it with two CR123A batteries or two Klarus 16340 batteries. It features an Intelligent Battery Identification System (IBIS) that will identify the battery the flashlight is equipped with an adjust the maximum output to match the batteries’ discharge capability. This will help keep the flashlight and battery safe.
Speaking of safety, the 360X3 has many safety systems in place including impact protection, overcharging protection, overcurrent protection, over-voltage protection, reverse polarity protection, and thermal protection. With these systems you can be sure your flashlight is always safe to use. Not only is the 360X3 safe, it's also incredibly durable. It features an aerospace aluminum alloy body with a hard anodized finish. The lens is a double scratch-resistant tempered glass with AR coating so that it is durable but also gives you a clear beam. The Klarus 360X3 is truly an innovative tactical flashlight that will blow you away.
- Equipped with a CREE XHP70.2 P2 LED delivering a maximum output of 3200 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 283 meters
- Triple switch design: dual tail switches and side switch work independently
- 360° omni-directional tail switch for quick operation
- One-Touch Turbo, Momentary-On, One-Touch Strobe, One-Touch Low
- Side switch
- One-Touch Low, Built-in Memory Function
- Six outputs
- Turbo (3200 lumens) - 0.75 hour runtime
- High (400 lumens) - 4 hour runtime
- Medium (100 lumens) - 16 hour runtime
- Low (15 lumens) - 82 hour runtime
- Strobe (3200 lumens) - 1.5 hour runtime
- SOS (100 lumens) - 48 hour runtime
- Two Programmable Settings
- Tactical Setting: One-Touch Turbo, One-Touch Strobe
- Outdoor Setting: One-Touch Turbo, One-Touch Low, SOS
- USB rechargeable flashlight
- Battery capacity/charging indicator
- Compatible with 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A, or 2 x 16340 batteries
- Intelligent Battery Identification System (IBIS)
- Impact protection, overcharging protection, overcurrent protection,
over-voltage protection, reverse polarity protection, and thermal
- Constructed from aerospace aluminum alloy with a hard anodized finish
- Double scratch-resistant tempered glass lens with AR coating
- Impact resistant up to 1 meter
- Waterproof up to IPX8 standards
- Klarus 18GT-36 18650 battery
- USB charging cable
- Spare o-ring
• CREE XHP70.2 P2 LED, lifetime up to 50,000 Hours.
• Tactical Setting by Default.
• Working Voltage: 3.0V-8.4V.
• Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A or 2 x KLARUS 16340.
• Charging Time: Depends on the battery capacity.
Formula: Charging Time = (Capacity of Battery/1000mA+1H).
Approximately 4 hours for included battery
• Reflector: Orange Peel.
• Lens: Tempered Glass Lens; AR coated; Scratch resistant.
• Switch: 360-Degree Tail Cap Dual-Switch + Side Switch.
• Dimensions: Head – 41.0mm (1.61”) diameter
Body – 27.2mm (1.07”) diameter
Length – 153.0mm (6.02”)
• Weight: 140g (4.94oz) without battery.
• Material: Aerospace Aluminum Alloy 6061-T6, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodizing.
• Accessories Included: 1 x Micro-USB Cable, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x
Spare O-ring, 1 x KLARUS 18650 Battery(18GT-IMR31), 1 x Nylon Holster, 1
• Optional Accessories: USB Adapter, FT11X Filters(Red/Green/Blue), MGM-3, TRS1 Remote Switch.