Meet the Klarus 360X1, the little brother of the 360X3 tactical flashlight. This compact flashlight is about five and a half inches in length making it easy to carry, but it's extremely powerful delivering up to 1800 lumens. It features a CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED as well as a shorter smooth reflector that gives it a maximum beam distance of 246 meters. This compact flashlight has a lot to offer so let's take a look at some of the other features.
The 360X1 features dual tail switches with an omnidirectional switch ring that allows you to quickly operate the flashlight from any angle. Between these two switches you have access to everything you need including a momentary-on, a One-Touch Turbo, a One-Touch Low or a One-Touch Strobe, an SOS, and a switch lockout function. The 360x1 is truly prepared for anything.
The 360X1 features four brightness levels, a strobe mode, and an SOS mode allowing you to use it in multiple situations. To add to its versatility, it also features two programmable settings: the Tactical Setting and the Outdoor Setting. In the Tactical Setting, you have a One-Touch Strobe whereas in the Outdoor Setting, you have a One-Touch Low as well as an SOS. Both settings are really great and give you more options on how you want to use this tactical flashlight. You can also switch between settings easily at any time.
The 360X1 is a USB rechargeable flashlight that features an Intelligent Charging System. This system features a fast charge up to 1A and will adjust the charging current as needed to make sure that the charging is safe and reliable. You can check the charging indicator to see if your flashlight is still charging or is finished charging. The charging indicator also functions as a battery level indicator. When you first turn on the flashlight you can check this indicator which will glow a specific color to let you know about how much charge your battery has left. The 360X1 is compatible with a single 18650 battery, two CR123A batteries, or two Klarus 16340 batteries.
Along with all of these unique features, the 360X1 comes with many safety systems in place and is an extremely durable tool. It features an Intelligent Thermal Protection System which will monitor the internal temperature of the flashlight and adjust the output accordingly to ensure that your flashlight remains safe and does not overheat. It also features an Intelligent Battery Identification System that will adjust the output according to the discharge rate of whatever battery is installed. It also features overcharging protection, over-discharging protection, high current protection, reverse polarity protection, and impact protection.
As we mentioned before, the 360X1 is extremely durable. It's constructed from Aerospace aluminum alloy with a hard anodized finish making it lightweight yet incredibly robust and wear resistant. It features a tempered glass lens with a scratch resistant AR coating. This is a flashlight that will last a very long time. If you're looking to upgrade your tactical gear, then definitely consider the Klarus 360X1 tactical flashlight.
- Equipped with a CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED delivering up to 1800 lumens with a max beam distance of 246 meters
- Has dual tail switches with an omnidirectional switch ring that allows you to quickly operate the flashlight from any angle
- Features a momentary, a One-Touch Turbo, a One-Touch Low or a One-Touch Strobe, an SOS, and a lock out function
- Six output levels
- Turbo (1800 lumens) - 1.1 hour runtime
- High (400 lumens) - 4 hour runtime
- Medium (100 lumens) - 14 hour runtime
- Low (10 lumens) - 200 hour runtime
- Strobe (1800 lumens) - 2.2 hour runtime
- SOS (100 lumens) - 42 hour runtime
- Two Programmable Settings
- Tactical Setting: One-Touch Turbo, One-Touch Strobe
- Outdoor Setting: One-Touch Turbo, One-Touch Low, SOS
- USB rechargeable with an Intelligent Charging System
- Charging/Battery Capacity Indicator
- Compatible with 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A, 2 x Klarus 16340
- Intelligent Thermal Protection System
- Intelligent Battery Identification System
- Features overcharging protection, over-discharging protection, high current
protection, reverse polarity protection, and impact protection.
- Constructed from Aerospace aluminum alloy with a hard anodized finish
- Tempered glass lens with a scratch resistant AR coating
- Klarus 18GT-36 18650 battery
- Micro USB Cable
- Spare o-ring
• CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED, lifetime up to 50,000 Hours.
• Tactical Setting by Default.
• Working Voltage: 2.5V-8.4V.
• Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650(with protective circuit) or 2 x CR123A or
2 x KLARUS 16340.
• Charging Time: Depends on the battery capacity.
Formula: Charging Time = (Capacity of Battery/1000mA+1H).
Approximately 4 hours for included battery
• Reflector: Mirror Polished.
• Lens: Tempered Glass Lens; AR coated; Scratch resistant.
• Switch: 360-Degree Tail Cap Dual-Switch.
• Dimensions: Head – 29.0mm (1.14”) diameter
Body – 27.0mm (1.06”) diameter
Length – 141.8mm (5.58”)
• Weight: 113g (3.99oz) without battery.
• Material: 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum Alloy, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodizing.
Accessories Included: 1 x Micro-USB Cable, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x Spare
O-ring, 1 x KLARUS 18650 Battery(18GT-36), 1 x Nylon Holster, 1 x Clip.
• Optional Accessories: USB Adapter, MGM-3, TRS1 Remote Switch.