OUT OF STOCK
Made with value and utility in mind, the G26 is a lightwieght handheld LED flashlight. With its push button tail switch, the G26 is easy to operate and can be operated using a single hand. With Coast’s Utility Beam optics, this LED flashlight will be there for you night and day. It features a diffused floody beam which is great for short distances and seeing the area all around you. The single output of 120 lumens allows you to light up the darkness. The length of the flashlight is about 6 inches so it fits comfortably in your hands without feeling bulky.
The G26 features multiple individual light beams that combine to give you a broad area of light that diffuses around the edges. This flashlight runs on a pair of AA batteries so you don’t have to worry about finding and purchasing more expensive batteries. Coast’s commitment to high-quality allows the G26 to be impact resistant, weather resistant, and have a virtually indestructible LED. The G26 is covered under Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship so you have nothing to lose.
- Uses LED technology with a max lumen output of 120 lumens
- Single output: 120 lumens for 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Features a tactical tail switch
- Coast's Utility Beam optics
- Diffused beam to see all around
- Runs on 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Impact resistant and weather resistant
- Crafted from high-quality aluminum
- Coast's lifetime warranty
- Uses LED Technology
- Compatible Batteries: 2 x AA
- Switch type: Tail Switch
- Dimension: (Length) 6.05 in.
- 1 lighting mode
- Net weight: 3.6 oz
- Material: aluminum