The XT11GT is an upgraded version of the XT11 and XT11S, our two most popular tactical flashlights! With the newest LED, CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED, the XT11GT delivers a blinding 2000 lumens max with maximum beam throw of 316 meters! This tactical light is compact and lightweight with a removable pocket clip so it can function as an everyday carry light. Just like the XT11S, the XT11GT has three switches: the primary switch, the mode switch, and the side switch. This incredible flashlight features a dual-tactical tail switch with both the primary switch and mode switch. The user can turn the flashlight ON and OFF with the primary switch and the side switch. However, if the user prefers not to use the side switch, it does feature a lock-out function.
The XT11GT features three programmable settings: the Tactical Setting, the Outdoor Setting, and the Advanced Tactical Setting.
THE TACTICAL SETTING - This is the classical XT series control settings. It features One-Touch Turbo, One-Touch Low, and One-Touch Strobe. The side switch can be used to turn the flashlight ON and OFF, to access strobe and SOS, to change modes, and to access the memory function.
THE OUTDOOR SETTING - With this setting, the flashlight features One-Touch Turbo or One-Touch Low. Also, the tail switch won’t be able to access the strobe mode. The side switch can be used to turn the flashlight ON and OFF, to access strobe and SOS, to change modes, and to access the memory function.
THE ADVANCED TACTICAL SETTING - This mode is for extreme tactical situations. The XT11GT will only function with One-Touch Turbo and One-Touch Strobe. The side switch is locked out in this mode.
The XT11GT features four brightness levels: Turbo (2000 lumens), High (400 lumens), Medium (100 lumens), and Low (10 lumens). Another amazing feature of this programmable flashlight is the USB charging function. Located on the side of the XT11GT is a micro USB port which allows for convenient charging on-the-go. There is a battery power indicator located in the side switch to let the user know when the battery is running low and to let the user know when the battery is charging and when it is complete.
This flashlight was built to last and to endure hardcore outdoor activities. The XT11GT is constructed from an aerospace aluminum alloy body with a military spec hard anodized finish. With its smart ITS temperature control, the temperature is monitored and the system adjusts the temperature for maximum brightness. The XT11GT is impact resistant up to 1 meter and waterproof up to IPX8 standards (submersible up to 2 meters).Features:
- Equipped with a CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED and delivers a maximum output of 2000 lumens and a maximum beam distance of 316 meters
- Features a dual tactical switch (primary switch and mode switch) and a side switch
- The side switch incorporates a specially designed lock function to prevent accidental illumination
- Multi-purpose with clear, versatile functions: Straight 2 Strobe, Instant Turbo, Instant Low-light, Memorized Function ability, SOS mode, Side Switch Lock Function, Battery Capacity Indicator, USB Rechargeable, ITS Smart Temperature Control System, Easy Mode Change
- Three Programmable Settings:
- Tactical Setting
- Outdoor Setting
- Advanced Tactical Setting
- Six Lighting Modes including Two Flashing Modes:
- Turbo (2000 lumens) - 50 minute runtime
- High (400 lumens) - 3.5 hour runtime
- Medium (100 lumens) - 12 hour runtime
- Low (10 lumens) - 170 hour runtime
- Strobe (2000 lumens) - 1.7 hour runtime
- SOS (100 lumens) - 36 hour runtime
- Direct Recharging Function with a standard Micro USB charging port
- Battery capacity indicator display allows the user to control usage according to remaining charge
- Smart ITS temperature control system monitors internal temperature and adjusts the output of maximum brightness that protects the LEDs and internal components to ensure safety, stability and the best performance
- Is impact resistant up to 1 meter
- Is waterproof up to IPX-8 Standards
- Has a 5 year Klarus warranty
- 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- USB Charging Cable
- Removable Pocket Clip
- Tactical Ring
- Spare o-ring(s)