EXPECTED TO SHIP BY NOVEMBER 27TH!!!
If you’re looking for a rugged outdoor flashlight then you’ll be happy to meet the Klarus ST10, a compact, rechargeable, and powerful LED flashlight. Equipped with a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED it delivers a maximum output of 1100 lumens and has a max beam distance of 115 meters. Thanks to the optical lens on the ST10 you can a soft and even floodlight, perfect for lighting up an area in front of you or close up work. You can operate the ST10 with the side switch allowing for easy one-handed operation. To prevent accidentally illumination the side switch is able to be locked-out easily. The ST10 has six total outputs - four brightness levels, a strobe mode, and an SOS mode. The brightness levels range from 10 lumens to 1100 lumens so you have quite a bit of variety, making the ST10 very versatile. The ST10 has one-touch low allowing you to go into the low brightness level at any time. Pair that with the built-in memory function and you have the perfect outdoor flashlight.
You can equip the ST10 with either an 18650 battery (included with the flashlight) or a pair of CR123 batteries. The Klarus ST10 is USB rechargeable which is always a plus with any flashlight. The silicone cover over the micro USB port will protect it from dirt, grime, and water so you won’t need to worry about the outdoors getting into the flashlight. Also, the side switch doubles as a charging and battery power indicator. With the flashlight is plugged in the indicator will either glow red to indicate that it’s charging, green to indicate that it’s charged, or orange to indicate that it’s unable to charge for some reason. The battery capacity indicator glows green when the battery is over 70% charged, orange when it’s 30-70% charged, red when it’s 10-30% charged, and it will flash red when it’s under 10% charged so you know it’s time to either charge the battery or replace it.
We aren’t kidding when we call this flashlight the ultimate outdoor flashlight. Not only is it packed with great features, but it’s durable and rugged. Looking at the inside first, the ST10 features ITS that monitors the internal temperature of the flashlight and adjusts the output accordingly to make sure it’s performing safely and at its best. It also has front and rear internal springs to protect the battery from accidental drops. On the outside, the ST10 is constructed from aerospace aluminum alloy which is robust, lightweight, and beautiful. It has heat dissipation grooves, anti-slip knurling design on the body, and a removable stainless steel clip so it’s always ready for action!
- Equipped with a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED delivering a max output of 1100 lumens and a max beam distance of 115 meters
- Professional Grade I optical lens for diffused even flood light
- Side switch design
- Four brightness levels and two flashing modes:
- Turbo (1100 lumens) - 1.5 hour runtime
- High (400 lumens) - 4 hour runtime
- Medium (100 lumens) - 18 hour runtime
- Low (10 lumens) - 200 hour runtime
- Strobe (1100 lumens) - 3 hour runtime
- SOS (100 lumens) - 54 hour runtime
- Lock-out function
- One-touch low
- Built-in memory function
- Can be equipped with either 18650 or two CR123s
- USB rechargeable
- Charging and Battery capacity indicator
- ITS temperature control
- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy with an anodized finish
- Impact resistant up to 1 meter
- Waterproof up to IPX8 standards
- Rechargeable Klarus 18650 battery with 2600 mAh capacity
- USB charging cord
- Removable pocket clip
- Spare o-ring
• Features US made CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, up to 50000 hours lifetime.
• Modes: 4 Brightness Levels, 2 Strobe modes.
• Working Voltage：2.5V-8.4V.
• Battery: 1 x 18650 (protected) or 2 x CR123A.
• Reflector: Optical Lens.
• Switch: Side Switch.
• Dimension: (Head) 25.6mm (1.01”) x (Body) 24.0mm (0.94”) x (Length) 112.4mm (4.43”).
• Weight: 59g (2.08oz) (w/o battery and clip).
• Material: 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum Alloy.
• Accessories Included: 1 x Spare O-Ring, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x Clip, 1 x 18650 Li-ion Battery, 1 x USB Charging Cord.