Say hello to the Klarus Mini One Ti, Klarus’ first keychain flashlight! The Mini One Ti is compact enough that it can easily fit onto a keychain without adding too much extra bulk. It’s incredibly lightweight at only 16 grams and that includes the battery. It features a CREE XP-G3 LED delivering a maximum of 130 lumens with a max beam distance of 30 meters. With the specially designed optic lens, this flashlight illuminates a soft diffused light without any glare. As you can guess, the Ti stands for Titanium which is what the Mini One Ti is expertly crafted from. Titanium is a lightweight and rugged material that is anti-corrosive and has good heat dissipation. The Mini One Ti is bullet shaped and has anti-slip grooves allowing you to hold the flashlight easily without it slipping.
You can operate the Mini One Ti using the rotary switch design. Simply twist it to enter the low mode at 8 lumens and twist it further to enter the high mode at 130 lumens, then twist it back to turn the flashlight off. It’s wonderfully straightforward and exactly what you would expect from a keychain flashlight. You can also tail stand the Mini One Ti to illuminate the area you’re working on completely hands-free. When you’re repairing something in the house or the car, that tail stand feature is extremely valuable.
Klarus included a rechargeable 10180 lithium ion battery with this keychain flashlight. The great news is that you don’t need to remove the battery and charge it in a battery charger. The Mini One Ti is USB rechargeable so you can plug it into a wall adapter, car adapter, or your computer to let it charge. It also has a handy little battery power indicator to let you know when the flashlight is charging and when it’s completely charged. Equipped with front and rear mounted springs, the battery remains safe from accidental drops. In fact, the Mini One Ti is very durable. It’s waterproof and dust-proof up to IP68 standards and is impact resistant up to 1.5 meters.
- Equipped with a CREE XP-G3 LED delivering a maximum of 130 lumens with a max beam distance of 30 meters
- Compact and lightweight keychain flashlight
- Has a rotary twist switch
- Features two brightness levels
- High (130 lumens) - 24 minute runtime
- Low (8 lumens) - 5 hour and 12 minute runtime
- Ability to tail stand
- USB rechargeable
- Battery power indicator
- Anti-slip groove design
- Crafted from high-quality titanium
- Specially designed TIR optic lens
- Front and rear mounted springs
- Waterproof and dust-proof up to IP68 standards
- Impact resistant up to 1.5 meters
- 10180 Klarus Lithium-Ion Battery
- USB charging cable
- Keychain ring
- Spare o-rings
• CREE XP-G3 LED, up to 50,000 hours of service.
• Mode: 2 lighting modes.
• Working Voltage: 2.7V-4.2V.
• Compatible Batteries: 10180 Li-ion Battery x 1.
• Reflector: Lens.
• Switch type: Twist.
• Dimension: (Head) 14.9mm (0.59”) × (Body) 13.5mm (0.53”) × (Overall Length) 44mm(1.73”).
• Net weight: 16g (0.56oz) (with battery).
• Material: Titanium Body.
• Waterproof: IPX8 (underwater 2 meters).
• Included accessories: Spare O-Ring x 2, Keychain Ring x1, Micro-USB Cable x 1, 10180 Li-ion Battery x 1.